Take a Practice Tour

The Practice is a mix of original late 1800’s period (facing High st) and purpose built extension (from the Alma Street entrance.) 

The building currently consists of 3 consultation rooms, a sterile surgery, treatment area and hospital, small animal dispensary, large animal dispensary, administration offices, pathology room (for blood testing and microscope work), Isolation room (for animals with infectious conditions), Radiology area (for x-rays and ultra sounds), puppy school room and 2 other empty rooms to provide for further expansion as required. We hare recently expanded to include a horse crush, stables and additional quarantine facilities in the former Salvation Army building next door, which has additional empty rooms and yard space for even further expansion if required.

IMG_7977

Reception

IMG_7839

Consultation Room 1

 

Consultation Room 2

 

IMG_7989

Small Animal Dispensary

IMG_7486

Consultation Room 3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_7997

Utility Room

1504238_384711985033012_4826793720010516066_o

Car park & main entrance

Stables

Indoor Horse Crush (situated with stables)